Due to continuing success BAM Ireland now require a BIM Coordinator to join its team in Cork.
BAM Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Royal BAM Group of the Netherlands, which had a turnover in excess of €7.3 Billion for 2014 and employs in excess of 23,000 people worldwide. In Ireland, BAM Building ranks among the top two building contractors operating nationally and has carried out projects of the largest scale for the most prestigious of clients.
– Be part of the dynamic VDC department within BAM
– Manage the development of BIM Models for:
– Bid Department Tenders
– Live Projects
– Assist and support Implementation of BAM’s BIM Strategy
– Communicate with management on BIM project deliverables
– Assist in setting BIM goals and monitoring same
– Be enthusiastic about learning new skills especially software related
– Be comfortable with using 3D models
– Detailed knowledge of 3D object modelling
– Detailed knowledge of Revit
– Detailed knowledge of Navisworks Manage
– A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction related activities
– Enthusiastic, motivated individual
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
– Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
– Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM
– Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
At BAM we are committed to learning and development and with our CPD accreditation from Engineers Ireland you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Interested applicants should click on the Apply button below.