In the wake of the global COVID-19 pandemic CIF DIGICON 2020 Summit is going virtual. This will be the first-of-its-kind Virtual Summit for Digital Construction in Ireland and will attract hundreds of both domestic and global attendees, world-class content, virtual keynotes, panels, roundtables and networking opportunities.
This event is the ideal vehicle for the construction industry to collaborate, learn, network virtually and debate the pressing issues facing the sector at large during this challenging time.
The underlying theme concerns how the latest technologies and digitisation of the industry can fast-track recovery.
Digicon will feature over 20 speakers sharing their experience and expertise, speaker include:
- Danielle Dy Buncio, CEO, VIATechnik, USA
- Tom Parlon, Director General, CIF
- Robert Watt, Secretary General, Department of Public Expenditure & Reform
- Hubert Rhomberg, Futurist & CEO, The Rhomberg Group & CEO, Cree
- Emma Hayes, Managing Director, Digital Built Consultants
- Matt Gough, Director of Innovation, MACE
- Daniel Costello, Vice President for Data Engineering, Google
- Belinda Dillon, BIM Information Manager, Jones Engineering
- Cillian Kelly, BIM Leader Ireland/Europe, John Sisk & Son
The CIF’s Digital Construction Summit 2020 will bring together a virtual gathering of developers, planners, architects, engineers, contractors, material and solution providers, and other key stakeholders pivotal in the construction supply chain to explore best strategies and solutions to embrace digital transformation for a more productive and profitable future.
Tickets and the full agenda are available on www.digitalconstruction.ie including discounted pricing for CIF members. A percentage of all ticket sales from Digicon 2020 will go directly to the Simon Community charity Frontline Campaign.