Procad is a leading provider of 3D Design and engineering software solutions to the Irish market and is seeking to recruit a Revit Mechanical/Electrical CAD Technician to join its Company.
Excellent projects and career development promised for the right candidate.
Revit Mechanical/Electrical CAD Technician:
This is a unique opportunity for the preferred candidate to be a part of projects, large & small across multiple disciplines, mainly Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Architectural and Revit Family creation. The candidate will have the opportunity to further their experience using Revit, Navisworks & AutoCAD software while gaining an in depth knowledge of BIM applications,
- Work on large and small BIM projects.
- Meet Project deadlines.
- Produce high quality 2D & 3D drawings using Revit & AutoCAD.
- Collaborate with external contractors to ensure models are clash free.
- Manage & share data correctly using relevant Data Management solutions, strong aptitude for MEP design and good working knowledge of Revit Architecture.
- Produce as Built and hand-over documentation and complete models for (AIM) Asset Information Model which will be used throughout the lifecycle of the building.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work on your own initiative to meet project deadlines.
- Experience with products with the Autodesk portfolio desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Revit Software.
- Strong aptitude for MEP design and good working knowledge of Revit Architecture.
- Degree qualification in Engineering/Construction..
- Full driving licence required.
Terms: Contract Basis (2-3 Months), with potential to develop into a Permanent Role.
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on Experience)
Please send your cv with cover letter to Ray O’Mahony, Procad, Portal House, Raheen Business Park, Raheen, Limerick or by Email: email@example.com Telephone enquiries: 061 498918